High School Preparation Programme (HSP) for International Students
High School Programme Entry Requirements
International students must fulfil both the minimum English and Academic requirements for entry into Macquarie Grammar School’s High School Programmes.
The minimum English language entry requirements are an IELTS equivalence of 5.0 for Years 7-10 and an IELTS equivalence of 5.5 for Years 11-12.
If you do not have the level of English needed for entry, you will be required to enrol in Macquarie Grammar School’s High School Preparation Programme (HSP).
High School Programme — Years 7-12
Choosing a High School for your child
Macquarie is a 21st Century Grammar School attuned to the needs and aspirations of young Australians.
- HSC and Tertiary Entrance Specialists
- Co-educational, Non-selective, Secular
- More postgraduate qualified teachers on staff
- CBD (QVB/Town Hall) location to inspire young adults
- We put students’ learning first with a focused “back to basics” curriculum
- Personal academic attention and counselling for every student
- A Fair Go: Full and half scholarships available to meritorious students